Thursday, March 10, 2011

Steven's Stitches.

Today has been a good day! I started off with an appointment at the Eye Doctor... it was time for a checkup and some NEW contacts! So far I am loving the new ones they gave me, hopefully after they have been in for a few more hours they will still be this comfy. After the appointment, I took some clothes to Plato's Closet, then ran some errands (and got some good deals!).

I just have to write what Steven told me last night. One of my favorite times of the day is when we get in bed because we spend at least 15 minutes a night just joking around and cracking each other up! Last night, he left the light on in the kitchen and I told him that since he was the last one in bed, he had to get up and turn it off. He said the light would help make me sleepy, like the bright light shining on him made him sleepy when he got stitches on his eye.

This is the first time he has EVER mentioned he had to get stitches. I asked him how it happened, and he said that he ran into some girl's tooth. HA! I was cracking up! The rest of the questions I asked (how many stitches, who did you tell, what happened to the girl) he said "I don't remember" to. He had me wondering if it really happened, until he turned on his lamp and pointed at his right eye and told me to look for a scar. Well, I looked and didn't find one on his right eye, but did find a scar on his left eye. So apparently it did happen!

Just to think that he busted his eye open... running down the school hall and turning a corner to run into a girl who apparently had her mouth open and big teeth. The funniest things happen to him, that would never happen to anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. So funny! That's the kind of thing that makes you wonder how anyone survives childhood and all the crazy accidents!

    ReplyDelete