Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

Well, we are back at Miscellaneous Monday again!  I already missed Thankful Thursday... and it was the first one!  I will try to do better!

:: My newest "beauty secret" is the Clinique brow shaper.  It is seriously one of the greatest things ever!  I like to think that my blue eyes are one of my better attributes, and by filling in my eyebrows I think it draws more attention to my eyes.  I <3 it!!

(pic from shopping.com)

:: I could use a good laugh or girl's night right now.  God is so good and we are so blessed, but that doesn't mean there aren't stressful things going on too!

:: While on the topic of something I could use, a pedicure is very high on that list!  ha!  I haven't had one for almost a year.  I love my toenails being painted, and I also love foot massages and having soft feet.

That's all I can think of... good night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment