Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

I have decided to add a little structure to my blog- in the form of "Miscellaneous Mondays" and "Thanksgiving Thursdays".  Whenever I blog on these two days I will be trying to sticking to this theme.  Monday's will be random things that have happened, thoughts, verses, etc., and on Thursdays I will be sure to list at least one thing I am thankful for.

So, here is my Miscellaneous Monday debut!

:: I had a dream last night that we had bought a house, and in the middle of moving in we found out that the previous owners had left all kinds of things in their closets and pantry.  The owners later came to pick up their stuff (which was a little disappointing) and they proceeded to tell my parents that the reason they moved out was because one of their family members had died in that house.  Everyone became skeptical that they died of something contagious which was still in the house.  I was so sad because nobody wanted to be in our house anymore!

::  It is super nice outside.  That's what I hear, anyway, I have yet to be outside today.  There's nothing to do outside here, because we live in the ghetto.  I can't go on a walk by myself, and Steven doesn't want to walk to Sonic with me (which it's probably around a mile away so I guess I don't blame him).  I will probably end up just driving to Sonic for a vanilla coke with easy ice in a little bit.

:: There is a very bad odor coming from our refrigerator, that I can not for the life of me get out.  I have been faithful in changing the baking soda in there, and throwing out old food, but it makes no difference.  I don't know what to do about it.  I know that is gross awkward to post, but I'm just keeping it real!

:: Last night Steven and I decided that at least once this summer when we have a house, we will go "camping" in the backyard, and another night we will lay on the roof and look at the stars.  I'm excited for those nights.  (Can you tell I constantly think about moving?)

:: This post makes it look like I don't have that many deep thoughts.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment