Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Our God is Greater

Something has been on my heart the past few days.  I love my family.  My parents are so great, encouraging, and supportive.  My little brother and sister are also so sweet and thoughtful.  My grandparents have been prayer warriors for Steven and I as we have entered this chapter of our lives.  My cousins have taken time out of their busy schedules to send us encouragement.  I am SO blessed and I hope that I can (and do) pay it forward, and be there for them when there are needs.

I am responsible for me, and being the best that I can be.  That is what I will do.  Love is an action.

Steven and I are going to Tulsa this weekend for Easter.  We love staying with my cousins and playing game upon game.  Dayna is now pregnant with a little boy, and we will soon be moving making us 6 hours away... so this may be our last game weekend for a long time.  I'm so glad it worked out for us to go and for them to have work off!

Now glory be to God! By his mighty 
power at work within us, he is able to 
accomplish infinitely more than we 
would ever dare to ask or hope. 
Ephesians 3:20
I love this verse.  It is my prayer that God works through Steven and I, at Dardenne Prairie Bible Church, and does things bigger and greater than we ever would have imagined.

Such an exciting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment