Sunday, June 17, 2012

Simple Gifts

This year, I am in charge of the volunteer room for our VBS volunteers.  We'll have a designated room for those who are helping to come and store their stuff and get a little snack or drink, and we wanted to have something special for them every night so they know how much we appreciate their hard work and time!

I set a budget of $15 a night for 45 volunteers. VBS isn't not for another month, but I just finished up the four nights of "gifts" so I wanted to share them with you!


"We appreciate you S'more than you know!"


They are jumbo-sized marshmellows, a mini-Hershey bar, and two graham cracker halves.


"Thank you for being an Egg-Cellent volunteer!  You have made this year's VBS Egg-stra special!"


Inside the eggs are 2-3 pieces of chocolate candy... an assortment of Kit-Kats, Snickers, and Reese's.  I bought these Jumbo eggs when they were 80% off after Easter!


"Our volunteers are Extra- ordinary!"


I found 6 different flavors of Extra gum, wrapped in cute colorful ribbon.


"Our volunteers are the Stars of our VBS!"

Inside are 10 Starbursts.

I think they turned out pretty cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment