Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ain't Got no Home

Things have been good from my corner of the world!  Yesterday we went grocery shopping, and then to Paige's ice skating practice.

Today we got a call from our realtor that FIVE people have put an offer on the house we are wanting!  So they want everyone to put their "best" offer in by noon tomorrow.  Steven and I talked about it and upped our offer, we don't want a couple thousand dollars to get in the way of such a good house.  We should find out in a few days if they accepted our offer or not.

I'm so nervous for Lisa to call us in the next few days... I have butterflies right now just thinking about it!  I am just praying that if God sees the house fit for us, that we will get it.  We want a home where we will be able to serve the teens and other church members, and potentially start a family, and we know that if God wants us to have it it will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment