Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Change of Heart

Okay, I will now tell you that I have had a change of heart about the house.

Up until last night, I have been SOOOOOO sure that this IS the house for US!  That WE are the ones meant to be there, and have prayed that God would give it to us because it was such a perfect fit.

But as of last night, my prayer has changed that God will give us the house that is His will, whether it is this one or a different one later down the road.  That everything will work out with the RIGHT house... and if that is this house, then great, but if it isn't, then we don't want to be there anyway.

So basically I have had to swallow my pride a little bit and submit more to what God knows is best, instead of what I think is best.

In other news, I have had some pain lately in my ear.  It started a month ago, with pain in my right jaw.  But last week, I started having THROBBING ear pain when I was laying down.  It has only gotten worse, so yesterday I went to the Walgreens clinic to have them look at it.  All she could tell me was it wasn't an ear infection, and sent me to a physician.  I had my appointment today, and she couldn't figure out what was wrong either.  So I have a dentist appointment at 4:00 today, to hopefully get some X-Rays and see what is going on.  If that doesn't work I will have to go to an ear, nose, and throat doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment