Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 22nd birthday!

Steven's birthday song to me this morning (at midnight) was: 
Happy birthday to you,
You live in a zoo,
You look like a princess,
And you smell like one too!

ha!

Steven is gone at his weekly meeting with our pastor.  I'm not sure what our plan is for today.  We talked about going to Six Flags and getting season tickets, but the weather has been so unpredictable.  We'll see...

I've come up with a list of 23 things that I want to do before I turn 23...
I'll come back my next birthday and cross off the ones I completed, and have a new list for next year.


23 things to do before I turn 23
Buy a house
Buy a puppy
Get customized return-address stamp
Make new friends
Bring a dessert to someone for no reason

Make wedding Photobook
Go camping in our backyard
Look at the stars on the roof
Go to Six Flags
Make lasagna from scratch

Have people over to grill out
Help someone in need
Volunteer somewhere
Buy something from Craigslist
Do something for Steven as a surprise


Paint a room
Really decorate for Christmas
Plant a tomato plant
Get a job in St. Louis using my degree
Get a massage


Plant flowers
Get a nice white Christmas tree
Take “family” pictures




Edited to add:  For my birthday we used my "Free Entree" coupon at Moe's Southwestern Grill, and then we went shopping!  I felt so bad that was about all I felt up to.   My present from Steven was a gift card to a spa in O'Fallon to get a massage!  He was trying to throw me off with his "hints".  Tricky Boy!
The Waltrips were so sweet to get me a cake and sing me Happy Birthday late that night!



No comments:

Post a Comment