Sunday, May 8, 2011

Memory

I want to write about this while I am thinking of it, so that I don't forget it!

The Friday when we drove to St. Louis from Springfield, we stopped at McDonalds before we left town to get breakfast.  Steven and I were in separate cars, and he was in front of me at the drive-thru.  I saw him talking to the lady taking his money and pointing back at me, so I figured that he was just telling her to put both of our orders on his ticket.

I drove to the cashier, and she excitedly tells me that the guy in front of me paid for me, then hesitates, and says "and he wanted me to tell you that you're the most beautiful girl he's ever seen."

I smiled and said thank you.  I don't think she knew we knew each other!

Yep.  I've got a good man.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment