Saturday, April 7, 2012

Banana Pancakes

Today was our girl's Pancake Fundraiser!

For a $7 donation, anyone could come get for all you can eat pancakes!

The girls did such a GREAT job!

Ellen, Madison, Tori, and Cassie were on pancake and sausage making duty...  they did awesome!!




Brooke and Emily (our 8th graders who will be in HIGH SCHOOL this year) did amazing serving the breakfast foods!


A breakfast would not be complete without juice, fruit, and coffee.  Alyssa served drinks to everyone.


Rebecca monitored our Raffle table.  We had two prizes- a cute coffee mug with items from Bath and Body Works inside, and an Easter basket with candy, fuzzy socks, and a candle inside!  Rebecca is so sweet and hospitable, I know she did a great job at that table!

Not pictured- Molly who was our official greeter!  She welcomed everyone and collected money.

Anaya and Monica helped a little bit everywhere!  They held the door open for people, collected trash, and served pancakes when Emily had to leave early.

We had a much better crowd than I was expecting... at one point almost all of the seats in the fellowship hall were taken.


God is so good!  The girls each got $55 to go toward their camp fund!!


I was SOOOO happy to get to see some of my FAVORITE people today!

The Litfins were driving through St. Louis on their way to KC.  They called when they were close but I was needed at the church setting up the breakfast, so they came to the church to see me!



Sweet Ari turns 1 tomorrow... the last time I saw her she was 1 month old!  It was a short visit, but I am crossing my fingers that they will come back the same route they came so I can see them again next week.

What a great morning.  I am off to wash a ton of utensils and dishes (there is no sink at the church) and then look for a dresser for our guest bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment