Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!

Three days ago, it was almost 70 degrees out so Steven and I got Chipotle to go for dinner and ate it outside at Jordan Valley Park.


 Three days later, "Snowapalooza 2011" has come!  I honestly don't think we have been hit as bad as other parts of the mid-west... I'd say we have 6 inches or so of snow?

I've been trying several new recipes- it's been fun trying out some new recipes and keeping busy doing it.  Luckily, before the snow storm hit, I bought a bunch of groceries to try some other new recipes.  So I'm going to get on dinner soon while Steven is out cleaning the snow off our cars!
 This picture is from last weekend- every few months we like to go to Tulsa for game weekend!  We went to Go West for dinner one night and all tried different desserts and shared with each other.  I got the "Diablo Cake" and it was huge but sooooo good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment