Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shutterfly

We've had a good couple of days!

Saturday, I got lunch at Panera with Sarah, my sister in law.  We stayed for a couple of hours and had a good time just talking.  After, Steven and I went to WalMart and then headed to our friend Asian's (his real name is Anthony but he's from Taiwan so everyone calls him Asian) for a Chinese New Year party.  Asian had ordered Chinese from New China and it was SO good.. we were stuffed.  After we ate, it was kareoke time!  I think that lasted around 2 hours and there was a lot of singing and dancing going around, and of course, Steven was quite a hit!



Sunday was church, then I took a nap, then we went to Chris (the High Street youth pastor) and Cassandra's house for a Super Bowl party!  Steven is a counselor with our youth group, and several youth kids came.  I didn't get too into the game but there were some good commercials!

Yesterday I got to talk to my friend Kimmy on the phone!  It was sooooo good to talk to her.  She and her twin sister, Kelly, moved across the street from me the summer before 5th grade.  We became fast friends and their family became my second family.  They moved back to North Carolina the summer before 7th grade, and as hard as that was, we were able to see each other almost every summer since then.  Either I would go to NC or they would come to KC.  They are such special friends and the kind of friend where, even if you haven't talked to them in a LONG time, you can call them up and be right where you left off. I am hoping to be able to visit them sometime in May to meet Kimmy's baby. We haven't seen each other since my wedding!

 This is me, Kim, and Kelly at my Bachelorette party!

After, I ran some errands... really didn't buy much at all but it gave me something to do!

I'm about to start working on a Shutterfly photobook of our honeymoon!  Only a year and a half late... my mom got a coupon for a free 8x8 book and asked if I wanted to use it.  Getting it for free gave me motivation to get working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment