Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby, it's Cold Outside!


I'm happy to announce that I have kept up with my photo-a-day!

January 5- Hobby Lobby Appreciation Day!  The store was busier than it looks in this picture.  :)
Sunday, January 6- went to Olive Garden with some friends from church to celebrate Rachel's 14th birthday!
 
January 7- Lazy times with Barkley... hadn't even gotten my coat off from work yet!


January 8- made Oatmeal Choc. Chip cookies for our Jr. Highers the next night.




January 9- We <3 Jr. High Impact!
January 10- hung out with my friend Lauren!
January 11- My BFF in College, Heather came by for the night!  Steven and I took her to Macaroni Grill and then we all tried out Oberweiss Dairy together.
January 12- Amazing dinner at our friends Beth and Tyler's house!  So good to spend time with them!
Sunday, January 13- Worked during the day, then stopped by QT for some Hot Chocolate before shopping and youth group!
January 14- My day off, and our first time EVER using our fireplace!
January 15- painting my toenails by new fireplace while watching TV!  :)

I do have a beautiful life...
So much to be thankful for!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment