Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ahaha

I am posting early (I just posted YESTERDAY!) but today's pic was too funny to forget about...

Yesterday's pic:
 January 26- blurry but met my friend Lauren for coffee at Starbucks!


Sunday, January 27- at youth tonight, one of our girls (Cassie) and I were looking at Groupon.  I came upon the top picture and said, "Look, Cassie, you should get this for Karsten for Valentine's Day!".  She looked at me funny and was like, "yeah...."   Next I saw the picture right underneath and realized she thought I was talking about that picture.  Pretty sure I would have thought it was awkward if my youth pastor's wife had told me to buy lingerie for my boyfriend too!

This year has been one of God constantly reminding me how good He is.  He has blessed us so much.  I want to always be content where He has us... in our jobs, in our house, in our stage of life, in our relationships...  he puts us everywhere we are for a reason. He has worked mightily in our lives to get us where we are and Blessed be His name for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment