Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Big Week


What a week...

I had the BEST weekend at home during my 3-day weekend!  (Thanks MLK)  My parents spoiled me and I got to see my 3 best high school friends.

January 16- got my nails done again and went with Coral and Sparkily!  :)

 January 17- wore my new shorts when I worked out with Steven

January 18- left after work to go HOME!  You can barely see, but the sign says "Lee's Summit".  :)

January 19- went with my sister to Claire's to get her ears double-pierced.  They look great on her!!

Sunday, January 20- met with my high school BFF Sierra for coffee and shopping.

Also Sunday, January 20- met with my life-long friends Ali and Bethany for Cheesecake Factory and shopping!  So thankful for friends that have been there through it all, and will continue to be.  :)

January 21- drove home (and had a very important phone call!) and realized when I got in bed that night that I hadn't taken a picture yet!  So here it is...

January 22- snowing during my lunch break at work!

January 23- had a hard time writing a letter.... more on that next time hopefully.

January 24- woke up to this on our bathroom mirror regarding the letter I had to write...  Love him!

January 25- We lit up our fireplace to have friends over last night, and after a few minutes Steven realized he hadn't opened the fluke.  We went to work opening the windows but the damage had been done... our fire alarm went off for at least 2 minutes and Barkley was freaking out!  We had to leave the windows and doors open for a while to get the smell out but Barkley enjoyed sticking his head out the door.  Regardless, we had a great time playing games with Steve and Cassie.  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment