Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013

OK... it has been 2 months since I have posted. This is an all-time low for me!

I think it started when we got back from our cruise (which was WONDERFUL) and I made a whole lengthy post about it, then Blogger deleted it... I just didn't have the motivation to do it all again!

But in the Spirit of 2013 and of a New Year, I am going to start back up. My goal this year is to take at least one picture a day and blog it. (Not necessarily one blog a day, but at least one picture from each day in the blog). I am wanting to use this year to really slow down and enjoy the things that God has blessed us with. To be content and count my blessings. One thing that has stuck with me since the year began is that, instead of asking God for the next thing, I should be thankful for the things that He has already given us...

With that, here are my pictures so far from 2013!

January 1- Barkley sleeping on our Cousin's couch after spending 3 days with his dog-friends!  This was right after the new year began and he was pooped!

January 2- Back to work to find out that I was employee of the month. Which basically means my name on this poster and a really sweet parking spot!

January 3- Got my nails done then went to Steak N Shake with Cassie, Rachel, and Lauren- some of our lovely youth group girls!

January 4- Enjoying my super close parking spot when it's 30 degrees outside!

Hope you have a blessed 2013!

 

1 comment:

  1. Blogger deleted your post??? CRAZY!! And rude!! I didn't know they could do that!! I'm sorry. :( But I'm glad you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete