Friday, October 5, 2012

The Good News

I have good news for you today.

Steven and I got new phones last week!

We both had extremely old Blackberries... his was taped together from before we were married.

Now we have ones that can use the internet and (one of my favorite things) automatically upload the photos online!!

So the good news for you is, that my posts will now have many more pictures. Here is a run-down of our last week in pictures.

 First night I had the phone- taking "family pictures" haha.

Barkley was a BAD dog on Sunday when I woke up to find him sitting on the couch nibbling on this frame that we bought during our honeymoon!  He may have gotten yelled at plus a few spankings plus time in his kennel...

 Barkley and I messing with my phone again!

Some friends from church invited us to the Ram's game last night.  They got free tickets from his job and it was so much fun!  Club level seating and $20 in food for each of us.  Plus we beat an undefeated team!  I can never watch Football with Steven on TV, but watching it in person is much more entertaining.

As "Kansas City Folk", we do not own any Rams shirts... so Navy Blue shirts was as good as we could do.  :)


Sitting in front of us were three generations of boys... An 8(ish) year old, his dad, and his grandpa.  I really wanted to sneak a photo of them because they were so cute together.  They had painted their faces blue and yellow and dyed their hair bright blue.  Steven took their picture for them and they said that they were from California and were Rams fans sense the day they were born.  I love that they went on this trip together and are making memories together!

Today I was pleasantly surprised to see a box on my porch when I got home from work!  My not-so-secret pal had sent me a package!  I love the coasters, and the coffee cup is perfect now that the weather is getting COLD.  Plus it's dish washable!!!  Thanks Dayna!

We BUNDLED UP... (I have a total of 6 layers on) to go to the CHS Homecoming game tonight!  The car said it was 44 degrees. We only lasted until half-time but they were winning 35-7 and we were freezing!


 We made a stop at Target on our way home, and now we are home to catch up on some TV shows.

Yay Friday!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment