Saturday, October 13, 2012

What's in Your Wallet?

I love it when people do posts about what is in their purse.

I feel like you only REALLY get to know someone, when you know what they carry with them 24/7.

In honor of that, I have decided to do a "What's in Your Purse?" post.


First are the very basics...
Wallet (from Maurice's at least 5 years ago!)
Keys ("small wallet" from MSU and nail file from Bath and Body Works)
and Coupon holder (from Dollar Spot at Target).  I put all of my coupons, gift cards, etc in here!


Next is my camera (cutie case is from Target!)
Hand sanitizer (can't leave home or go a day without it)
And sunglasses + case (from TJ Maxx)


Next is my new phone!!
And spearmint Orbit gum.

A small spiral notebook to make lists or take notes at church in when I don't have anywhere else. (From the Dollar Store)
Hand lotion
And a small monthly calendar to keep track of what we are doing when!  (from Target)


I have a million pens in my purse.  I feel like I am always needing to write something.  I love the variety of colors and that like 10 pens came in a pack for $3 at WalMart.
A very small First Aid kit.
A big black permanent marker... never know when you'll need one!

Nivea Chap Stick for when my lips are dry.
And my FAVORITE lip gloss from Bath and Body Works.


Last but not least, all of that miscellaneous stuff that piles up in the bottom.
A sparkily head band.
Change (for my Quik Trip runs)
Ear plugs.
White Nail Polish.
A hair tie
And a pair of hoop earrings.

There ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment