Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me! :)

Today my birthday!

Last year, here I posted 23 things I wanted to do before I turn 23...  Let's see how I did!


23 things to do before I turn 23
Buy a house  (yaaaay!!!)


Buy a puppy  (oh Barkley, how you have changed our lives!)


Get customized return-address stamp  (it's so cute, too!)
Make new friends  (at church and at work and elsewhere)
Bring a dessert to someone for no reason  (didn't really do this one...  Brought plenty of desserts to people but they were always for a social, thank you, or get-well gift.  Bummer)

Make wedding Photobook (LOVE it!  It came in a month or two ago)
Go camping in our backyard  (didn't do this.  :(  )
Look at the stars on the roof  (or this...)
Go to Six Flags  (4 times...  we had Season Passes last summer!)


Make lasagna from scratch (Made Spinach lasagna and it was really good!)

Have people over to grill out  (A few times...)


Help someone in need  (Hopefully more than a few times, considering where I work!)
Volunteer somewhere  (Volunteered at DG on a day I had off to help with their Talent Show!)
Buy something from Craigslist (Barkley, and a dresser set!)


Do something for Steven as a surprise  (nothing BIG here, but did lots of little things.)


Paint a room  (Painted first and second coat in TONS of rooms!)
Really decorate for Christmas (yep!)
Plant a tomato plant  (planted three!  And they're looking great!)
Get a job in St. Louis using my degree  (YAY! only part time but I'll take it...)
Get a massage  (Thanks to Steven's birthday present to me last year.)


Plant flowers (Did not PLANT any...  I have one in a hanging basket but didn't plant it.)
Get a nice white Christmas tree  (Got a nice Christmas tree but it isn't white...  The white ones that weren't tacky were EXPENSIVE.)
Take “family” pictures  (Thanks to my mom and dad taking pics for our Christmas cards!)


I will post again soon with a list of 24 things to do before I turn 24... wow that sounds old!


No comments:

Post a Comment