Thursday, February 9, 2012

Look What I Did!

I wanted to share the most recent things I have made!

I feel like these items look sooooooooooo much better in person, and the pictures don't really capture them... oh well.

First- some cutie-pie burp rags!  I love the unique shape!  They are made with cotton on one side, flannel on the other, and I busted out my double needle to top-stitch!

Girls Burp Rags

 
Boys Burp Rags
My coworker Jenny found out this morning that she is having a baby BOY!
You better believe that a few of these are going to be wrapped up on her desk tomorrow.  :)

Whenever I make a Baby item, I like to keep one or two for future use...
These are the ones I am tempted to keep for us!

I made this sweet pin-cushion from a picture frame I spray-painted from the Dollar Store!
I love that it stands up by itself.

My most time-consuming and amazing project yet... a Christmas tree skirt!
Now that we have a "real" 7.5 foot Christmas tree, we need a proper tree skirt!
I love that years from now (hopefully it will hold up that long) I can tell our kids that I made this tree-skirt before they were born.

I love the ruffles, sparkle, and the splash of color the green ties bring in!

ooh la la...
Lastly... not as dramatic, but I had these jeans that fit great at the waist, but were SUPER flared at the bottom.

Made em into skinny jeans in about 25 minutes!!
I <3 my sewing machine!

Thanks again, Grammy!

1 comment: