Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work I Go!

I am still alive! And I have some things to catch you up on...


February 25- I spent all day studying once again for my big test the next day!  Not anything exciting to take a picture of so here is this cutie...

February 26- was a big day!  I passed the National portion of the test and missed the MO portion by one point!  After church that night, Steven and I packed Barkley up in our SUV and went home to Kansas City!  This is a picture of my parent's house as we were walking in because it was the only pic I took all day.  :)

February 27- we spent time with both of Steven's families- took his mom out to lunch and spend the evening with the Tuckers.  I hadn't seen them for over a year!

March 1- we went to my brother and sister's school at the end of their lunch hour to see them really quick!  I also snagged this *blurry* picture of Kyla's art work which was displayed in the hall...  LOVE me a smiling Husky!  Lots of other crazy things happened at my house... including my mom's cat Mooch biting my mom because he was scared of Barkley... and her hand getting infected... and trips to the doctor to get labs, xrays, and shots!  SO thankful that she is back to 100% now!

March 2- we had to leave early Saturday because I had picked up a shift at Delmar Gardens.  My parents took us to Arby's to lunch, and the boys had a last minute snow-ball fight in their parking lot.

 March 2.5- (I don't have a Sunday, March 3!!!)  here is our lazy puppy sleeping on the way home.

 March 4- was my first day at my new job!  One of my tasks for the day was getting my key made for the office.

March 5- I went out to lunch with my new co-worker Angie.  We went to this place within walking distance of our office called "the Chocolate Bar" and got sandwiches and coffee!  I thought this complimentary water station was so cute with the mason jars.

March 6- to Marshall's with Steven and this is one of the shifts he picked out... I made him put it back but he didn't understand why!

March 7- awesome individual size brownie with Oreos on the bottom!!

March 8- Steven removed his pillowcase from his pillow to clean it, and did not replace it before bed, so he was creative and used a T-Shirt as a pillowcase for I think 3 nights!!  haha

March 9- I took Barkley to the dog park which was closed.  And then that evening I met Lauren for dinner and then we met up with her friend Hope who she works with!

Sunday, March 10- after youth group I asked Steven to drive through Dairy Queen and get me a blizzard!  I can't remember the last time I had one but it was so good!

March 11- LOVING the background on my desktop at work!!

March 12- we went bowling with Angie's small group and I can't say much for my score, but I couldn't get over the pretty colors of the bowling balls!  It was so sweet of her to think to invite us and it was nice to hang out with some people our age!


Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment