Friday, March 22, 2013

March Madness

So my NCAA bracket is already done for and it's only the second night!


But in other news...



March 13- just hanging with our teens having Game Night!

March 14- it was over 60 degrees for one whole day so I celebrated by putting up our Spring Wreath and taking Barkley on a walk!

March 15- helped chaperone one of our teens 16th birthday party!  We did an awesome job singing Happy Birthday...

March 16- cleaned the church, went shopping at GAP with 40% off coupon, and had Barkley's best friend Kami over (with his owners Cassie and Rachel!).  They love each other!

Sunday, March 17- God is so good to bring me verses like this one when I need them!

March 18- We love veggies!!  I think I have eaten more veggies in the last 6 months than in my entire life before that...

March 19- my sister turned 13!!!  And we went to watch three of our teens' Choir concert at Timberland High School.

March 20- exciting news... we are changing offices at work!  My boss opened her own brokerage!  RE/MAX Platinum here we come... call us with all of your Realty needs. :)

March 21- was busy packing and moving things from the old office to the new one!  I am so blessed that the new office is only 7 minutes from our house (and there's a QuikTrip at the halfway point...).  God is so good!  Mike was able to get the cubicle wall out of this cubicle so my coworker Angie and I can see each other and share files (and share Chips and Salsa of course!)

March 22- my view driving to work this morning.  The old sign is covered up and the new RE/MAX sign will hopefully be up Monday!  (sorry for the poor quality picture... but I was driving!)


I'll be honest with you, this past week has been a hard one.

I have struggled this week feeling unappreciated, and also with hurt feelings from a family at church.

We are not in the ministry to seek approval from people... we are there because we want to love on our teens and show them God's love and lead them to grow in their personal relationship with Him... but some days it is tough when you work so hard on fundraisers, activities, etc. and no one even notices and really everyone just complains about how we should do things different!  haha.

God has been so good to bring verses to me and to encourage my heart through this week.  I know it is just Satan trying to get me to allow myself to be discouraged and I want to push through that and be even better and more effective than before.  :)

"Ordinary people, who faithfully, diligently, and consistently do simple things that are right before God will bring forth extraordinary results." -David A Bednor


 

No comments:

Post a Comment