Saturday, February 9, 2013

I am working on a much longer post that will explain what is going on in my life in a little more detail, but for now here are pictures from my last week!


 February 2- Steven and I went to my friend Lauren's house and got to spend time with her and some of her other friends.  We were also so happy to see her parents for a little bit!  (They let us live in their basement for 5 weeks when we first moved here.)  When we left around 11:00 to go home, it was snowing huge snowflakes outside.  We let Barkley play in it for a little bit and he LOVED it!  The snow was about 2x this high when we woke up Sunday morning.

Sunday, February 3- We attended a Super Bowl party at our Pastor Dan and his wife's house!  There were several people there from church and we had a great time talking, watching the game, and eating GREAT food.

February 4- on Friday the 1, I entered a Super Bowl pool at work.  I wasn't going to, but one of the girls I work with wanted to but didn't have the $5 cash to put in.  I just had a $10 so I figured we would just both put our names in.  Turned out, I WON!!!  $250 cash was a sweet surprise when I got back from my lunch break!

February 5- nothing exciting happened today... Only picture I took was this one which I sent back to my sister Kyla after she sent me one with the same "lip-thingy."

 February 6- This is a picture of my walk to Delmar Gardens from my parking spot behind the Villa's.  I half took it because I was upset at my LONG walk after I had just been spoiled with the Employee of the Month spot, and half because I know I won't be making that walk much more...


February 7- This is where I found Barkley when I woke up that morning!  He has never laid on our cedar chest before... what a dummy!


February 8- I stopped in Starbucks on my way to work to celebrate it being my LAST day!!  Had a great last day, had Chick Fil A with the Activity girls, and got to train the girl taking my position.  Last night we went to our friends Steve and Cassie's for game night!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment