Saturday, February 23, 2013

Back to School, Back to School, to Prove to Mom I'm Not a Fool!

Short update on my past two weeks:
 
February 9- LOVE lazy Saturdays at home, wearing my best friend's volleyball sweatshirt that I "borrowed" probably over 5 years ago!

Sunday, February 10- Jr. High Valentine's Day party after church!  Ate pizza, played a game I found on Pinterest, then Catch Phrase, and freeze tag!

February 11- My first day back in class since I graduated in 2010!  It was kinda fun!

February 12- Taco Night at the Branch house... yum!

February 13- Cuddles with my "baby"!

February 14- Had a nice Valentine's Day.   Steven and I used this "mailbox" at our wedding by the presents for the cards to go in.  Now I keep all of the cards that we give each other in there.  There is over 6 years worth in there!  I write the occasion and the year on the back of each envelope.  I love going through them and love thinking of our children going through them one day and reading about the different phases in our relationship.

February 15- went shopping with Lauren and bought this new sweater!

February 16- bad lighting, but we had our Valentine's Date at a really nice Italian restaurant.  It was the best meal we've had in a long time!!

Sunday, February 17- this afternoon, a dog was loose in our neighborhood and I made the mistake of trying to save it and call its owners (it had a collar on with tags on it.)  It did not wish to be found and bit me.  :(

February 18- "mint" nails!  :)

February 19- lazy night watching Mizzou play

February 20- We had the day off of class to study for our Final Exam, and I made good use of it by getting my Birthday Massage!  Steven had bought me a Groupon for my bday (in MAY) and I needed to use it by the end of this month when it expired.  It was amazing.


February 21- My first SNOW DAY in 2 years!  It was bad because we were planning on going to Kansas City for the weekend and the roads were so bad we couldn't leave.  But it was a nice quiet day snowed in at home with a fire, cookies, and hot chocolate.  :)

February 22- I passed the first of two tests for my Real Estate license (best score in my class!  :) ) and then we went to the Adkin's for game night!


And one more pic just because he is SO cute...

Good night world!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment