Thursday, July 19, 2012

J-O-B

I have some big news today.

Two weeks ago, my boss Karen told me that our Administrator needed to talk to me.

She asked me to take a full-time, permanent job!

Until now, my job has been part-time (23-30 hours/week) and temporary.  I started the job filling in for a girl in Basic Training for 9 months.  After "training" her after she got back, I had 0 hours for two weeks while waiting for another girl to go on maternity leave.  But when she gets back in September, they had no way of giving me any hours.

Starting Monday the 28, I will be working the front desk in the morning and the front office in the afternoons.   I'll have insurance, benefits, sick days....  a big girl job.  

God's timing is so cool...  the first day allowed me to go to Camp with our youth group.

And the timing also allowed another Activities girl to work for 5 weeks while 3 of us are gone and before she starts Missions Training

I will miss Activities so much, but right now (pre-kids) is the time for me to have a full-time job so we can save up as much as possible.  Plus I'm planning on eating lunch in their office every day.  :)

GOD has been so good to us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment