Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wonderful Tonight

Hello!

We have had such a great and busy week/weekend!!

Thursday we woke up to snow on the ground!  The schools were canceled, which disappointed Steven because he was going to be speaking at chapel at CHS.  There are no Snow Days at Delmar Gardens, however, so I reluctantly headed out.  This was Barkley's first snow (that he can remember) so I wanted so bad to be there when he first saw it, but Steven recorded it for me (with my new Christmas present!).    Maybe I'll post it here sometime.

Our sweet house after our first snow at it!  I took this picture on my way to work, lol.

That night, the snow had melted on the roads and we went to Warrenton to have dinner with another youth pastor and his wife.  We had a fun night eating and playing games.

Friday was date night for us... we went to McGurk's, an Irish pub that is right down the street.  It was really good and I think they will be seeing more of us around there.  We came back home and caught up on some of our favorite TV shows.

Yesterday I worked from 1-5, and then Steven and I went out with a guy from church, Steven and his "friend" Megan.  We went to the City Museum!  It was all of our first time and it was really fun and a bonding experience, haha.  After, we got something to eat downtown, then back to the Mobley's to watch a movie.   It was a great night to go out with people our own age and have some fun together.

Today was a pretty normal Sunday for us... I worked in the nursery during church, we went out to eat lunch with some other members at Red Robin (yummmm), then took my Sunday afternoon nap.  We had youth at the church then we all went to Fazoli's!  I had to fix Barkley's bed when we came back (he has chewed up TWO beds in the past 4 days... we can't figure out why he is doing this all of the sudden...)  He has had to sleep on the floor the past couple nights as his punishment, and I finally got to sew up his "new" bed tonight because we sure aren't buying him another one.

A few nights ago, I convinced Steven to have a "sleepover" with me in the guest bedroom!  We had never slept on that bed before and it was fun to do something different.  Even Dallas got in our picture.


Barkley the blanket hog.


No comments:

Post a Comment