Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey there.

I have been in an ambitious, get-things-done mood tonight and wanted to go over the list of things I wanted to do before my 23rd birthday (posted here)... this way I know what I still need to get done in the next 5 months!


23 things to do before I turn 23
Buy a house
Buy a puppy
Get customized return-address stamp
Make new friends

Bring a dessert to someone for no reason

Make wedding Photobook
Go camping in our backyard
Look at the stars on the roof
Go to Six Flags
Make lasagna from scratch

Have people over to grill out
Help someone in need
Volunteer somewhere
Buy something from Craigslist
Do something for Steven as a surprise


Paint a room
Really decorate for Christmas

Plant a tomato plant
Get a job in St. Louis using my degree
Get a massage


Plant flowers
Get a nice white Christmas tree
Take “family” pictures

Well bummer... I thought I had done more than that!  haha.  And sadly, there are sa couple that I really don't think are going to happen (get a white Christmas tree - we just bought a nice green one and have people over to grill out - our grill is TINY and I don't see an expensive one in our future)

I have a few new things to add to the list, but I'll add them to a "to do before 2013" list just to give me the extra 7 months.  :)
*paint our cabinets white
*make a tree skirt
*stain our entry-way all the same color

No comments:

Post a Comment