Thursday, October 27, 2011

right now i am.....
 
watching:  my computer screen.  :)
                 
eating:  nothing.

drinking:  Dr. Pepper.
             
wearing:   Gap hoodie, Silver jeans, and barefoot (but my feet are freeeeezing!)       

avoiding:  washing dishes. (but at least I made dinner!)


feeling:  relaxed... tired... thankful.

missing:  our friends in KC and Springfield.

thankful:  my house and how God has provided for us this week.  Our upcoming Christmas Break.  :) 

weather:  chilly!
                

praying:  for my friend and her hubby.


needing:  to eat healthier.


thinking:  about our upcoming Costume Party and the snacks I need to prepare for it.


dreaming: about what lies ahead.

loving:  my new sewing machine!!  And seeing what I can do with it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment