Wednesday, October 26, 2011

God is soooooo good!

We don't have to pay to get my car fixed!  Miraculously, the day before we were taking it in to get it done, the check engine light went off just for enough time for us to get it inspected again.  This time it passed, and then a few hours later the light was back on!  But we passed and won't have to worry about the darn knock sensor for another two years.  This was TOTALLY a God thing!

NEXT God-thing... I found out a week ago that I was only able to get 3 days off for Christmas.  Basically Delmar Gardens has a policy that NO ONE can take off in December.  I talked to my boss, and signed up to work Thanksgiving Day to show I am willing to help out, but there was no way around it.  This had me REALLY down because we have been saving Steven's one Sunday off all year, for Christmas so we could spend a lot of time with family.  I was mostly upset because I only have a temporary position, so it's not like I have a job there for much after Christmas, anyway.  Well, tonight I talked to a couple of my co-workers and they are willing to take 3 of my shifts, allowing me 10 days in KC and Oklahoma. This is also a total answer to prayer!



1 comment:

  1. This is proof that God knows what our needs are! :] That's so awesome, not only about your car, but that you get 10 days off for Christmas! :]

    ReplyDelete