Friday, July 1, 2011

Catching Up

Warning:  There are going to be a lot of pictures this post!

With the help of Mike, a church member, we were able to pick up our fridge (three Sunday's ago, lol).  Steven stood in the back of the trailer stabilizing the fridge for the 20 minute ride home.
That next Monday, we were finishing up the living room paint!  Steven had this position (and others, leaning away from it) at least three times, and I was worried that I was going to have to live in our new house by myself!


Todd came over several days later to help us start laying our laminate floor!



Lookin good!

Todd left, and Steven and I took a break by getting ice cream from the ice cream man!

Late that night, Steven finally taught me how to lay the floor.  Once he did I was a machine!

Writing in all the saw dust...

Yay!

Friday, the 17, we headed down to Springfield to get our stuff!  My parents, Austin, and Kyla came to help and we all stayed the night at a hotel.  We couldn't have done it without them!  Here is our Uhaul, and the BBC apartment area looking like we are hosting a yard sale!

My dad used every foot of space in that Uhaul to make sure we could fit ALL of our stuff inside!


Us with some of our helpers (the others were camera-shy)

Our new puppy, Barkley!  Barkley is a 8 month old Husky German Shepherd mix.  How we got him is another blog post!  ha!

Barkley's first night with us, he walked with us and the youth group to Fritz's

Free doggie cones at Fritz's!

First picture all together :)
The high school youth group had a Camp fundraiser at Culver's!  Steven, Todd, John, and Pastor Dan
On our way to Tyler's wedding reception, I got the camera out and said, "Barkley, Smile!"  This is what I got.
Steven's 23rd birthday at the Cheesecake Factory!


Barkley protecting his new toy from us.  ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment