Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My debut

Last night while creeping on someone else's blog, it occured to me that I may as well make my own. I used to be great about writing in a journal a few times a week, but that has escaped me the last couple of years.  It just takes so long to write everything I want to, and my hand hurts after one page.  But I always love looking back on those pages and remembering friends, events, relationships, trips... everything that has made me the person I am today.  Well, luckily for me I am a faster typer than I am writer, so here I am!

For right now, I'm not anticipating anyone will even read this blog.  This is really just going to be for me...
I want to remember all of the excitement Steven and I are feeling right now.  I'm graduating college in two days, and we are looking into youth ministry opportunities.  Soon, we will *hopefully* have a house, jobs, and puppy.  And while I know that our "life together" obviously started 16 months ago when we got married, it seems that now we are going to be able to make a home instead of just getting through college.  And I want to remember all of the details that went into discovering the church God has for us, moving into our first house and making it a home, picking our that adorable puppy, and then all of the fun and exciting things that God is going to do in and through us after that.
I want to be able to look back on this time in our lives- as newlyweds with the early stages of a family- and reflect on how God answers prayer and has been abundantly faithful.
I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment